Z20 Hikari Pac Attack Pacman Frog Food
Shipping calculated at checkout.
*** ONE OF OUR FROGS' MAIN DIET
Hikari Pacman Frog Food Stick Pellet Ceratophrys Horned Frog Reptiles 40g(1.41oz)
Uniquely Balanced Formula South American Horned Frog (Ceratophrys) Love
A Pellet With The Texture Of Live Food
- Recommend for Pacman Frog.
- A sponge-like stick developed to soften rapidly when soaked in water to take on the consistency of a live food most “Pacman” frogs desire.
- The added calcium and uniquely balanced nutrient mix offers immune system support while eliminating the need for supplemental feeding.
- Gone are the odors common with competitive foods and the need to use multiple products to maintain proper form and sufficient food intake.
- Crude Protein 46% (Min)
- Crude Fats 8% (Min)
- Crude Fibre 4% (Max)
- Moisture 10% (Max)
- Ash 14% (Max)
- Phosphorus 1% (Min)
* Prior to feeding, soak each pellet in pure water for about 2 seconds. Hold in feeding forceps and move from side to side just under frogs mouth. To make a mega-pellet, add 20 drops of water (using eye dropper) per pellet and compress multiple sticks in to one super-sized ball no larger than 40% of your frog’s diameter. Feed as noted above.
** Do not feed on consecutive days as the digestive system of Ceratophrys require interval feeding for proper assimilation.
*** Soaking the pellets for more than a few seconds will not allow them to remain intact for efficient feeding. Even if the pellet is not fully softened, digestion is not negatively impacted.